SUPERIOR FIREPLACES AND STOVES
Fireplaces and Stoves for your Home in Bellingham, WA
Enjoy the warm comfort and pleasing ambiance created by having a fireplace or stove in your home or office. Contact Clean Air Comfort Systems today for your FREE estimate. Tell us what style you are looking for and we can help you choose the ideal fireplace or stove to fit your home’s decor.
Every installation comes with a 2-year workmanship warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty on parts is good for up to 5 years. Some of the fireplace models we carry have a Lifetime Warranty on the heat exchanger, burner, logs and other components. Be sure to ask for details when you get your estimate.
Fireplace Styles available for installation in Bellingham today:
- Gas-fired fireplaces
- Propane fireplaces
- Linear fireplaces
- Wood fireplaces
- Pellet Stoves
- Pellet inserts
- Outdoor gas or wood fireplaces
- Double-sided, see-through fireplaces
Most common Fireplace Brands available In bellingham are:
- Fireplace Xtrordinair
If you have questions about brands of fireplaces we can help you navigate the selection process to make sure the fireplace you choose will be the best for your needs. Here is some of the criteria we look at when helping home owners pick a fireplace or stove:
- capacity in BTUs, physical dimentions of the fireplace,
- clearance to combustibles,
- type of venting,
- vent termination can be side wall, roof or chimney, two pipe liner, concentric direct vent, high wind termination, etc,
- glass size – this determines the look of your fireplace
- flame and burner size – to fill the glass with fire instead of a small flame
- fireplace accessories such as fan blowers, fireplace thermostat and remote control
- budget – the cheaper the fireplace, the more simple; the higher the budget, the better fireplace you get
At the end of the day, regardless of budget, the fireplace has to fit your personal needs. If your fireplace or stove is designed and installed correctly and you have it serviced as per the owner’s manual, your fireplace will last a long time, maybe 15-20 years, and you will be happy with how it looks and how it keeps you cozy. Call or text us now to get help in choosing a fireplace: 360-398-9400
Fireplace Accessories, Parts, and Services
- Gas fireplace inserts
- Fireplace tools and accessories
- Blower motors
- Remote controls
- Chimney or venting installation and repair services
- Chimney liners and upgrades
- Service or maintenance contracts available
- Discounts on parts, new fireplaces and services are available to all our Service Members.
Service and repair for Fireplaces and Stoves in Bellingham
If you live in Bellingham and need a service technician to diagnose and repair your stove or fireplace, we have same day service. Most fireplaces are a decorative appliance but if you rely on it for heating your house, your livingroom or a certain space in your home, we can help you get the heat back on the same day. Repairs, and annual maintenance services are available for all stoves and fireplaces, all brands and models, whether we installed it or or not. Most common fuel types are:
Each fuel type requires a different maintenance schedule. As a rule, most fireplace manufacturers require an annual maintenance by a factory trained, licenced, certified and qualified professional. All our techs have been trained to work on your type of fireplace and you can trust to get excellent serive when you call Clean Air Comfort Systems to service your fireplace or stove. If you’re at work and it’s more convenient for you, you can text us any question about the issue you’re experiencing and we can have a tech answer your questions. Text: 360-398-9400
Quote or Service Request
Please tell us how we can help you!
We’re HVAC professionals.
Our heating and air professionals are certified, trained, and experienced in even the most challenging situations. We can help you find the right equipment, install it, and service it for you. Clean Air Comfort Systems is your one-stop shop for a comfortable living.