IMPROVE INDOOR AIR QUALITY
For all your air quality needs, call (360) 398-9400 today!
BELLINGHAM AIR FILTRATION AND INDOOR AIR QUALITY
The truth is, very few air filter and air purification products have been tested and proven to catch virus sized particles and smaller. Below you will see a list of products which help your home become healthier and safer. If you want reduce the air-borne particles by 80-99% and eliminate smoke and other odors, the filtration systems below are great solutions for your. Trust Clean Air Comfort Systems for excellent products and installation services when it comes to improving the air quality of your home or business. Contact us for help with air cleanliness and filtration, odor and humidity control, and proper ventilation. A call is free and to get a price on the best solution for your home, office, room or building is totally free, as well. Chat with me here or text me: 360-398-9400
Schedule your air filtration installation service with us today!
Call (360) 398-9400
BELLINGHAM AIR FILTRATION AND INDOOR AIR QUALITY
The two most prominent air purification technologies are available the same day for installation. Find out more about them here.
Option 1: Air Scrubber Plus
Air Scrubber plus is a duct mounted system that substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations on surfaces. The Air Scrubber is one of the #1 favourite systems for our clients in Bellingham and uses the patent pending ActivePure Technology that consists of a special UV light and photo-catalyst target that creates an Advanced Oxidation Process. In short, it purifies the air, and attacks contaminants on all surfaces in your heating and duct system as well as throughout your entire house.
In the first weeks of using the Air Scrubber, customers may find more dust than usual because the Oxidation Process is attacking the dust particles and trapping them. This makes the dust and microbes clump for ease of cleaning and will lessen to almost, if not completely, nonexistent. So for those who suffer from allergies, asthma and other respiratory conditions, the Air Scrubber Plus is one of the best filtration systems to improve your quality of life! Prepare to breathe easy!
The Air Scrubber is discreetly installed in existing ductwork and as the furnace, heat pump or air conditioner cycles, it cleans the air. At only 3 lbs this machine can clean up to a 2,000-5,000 sqft home! It can also be used in commercial buildings as well as residential homes.
If you you don’t have a ducted heating system in your home, you can still benefit from this amazing product. Some of our clients in our area heat their homes with a ductless heat pump, boiler, radiant heat, electric baseboard, fireplace, stove or any passive heating technology. These clients opt to buy a portable style Air Scrubber which plugs into a 120V outlet. The beauty with this system is that even if you choose to go out in your motor home or RV, you can take the Air Scrubber with you to purify the air and remove odors. RV’s are known to be prone to humidity issues which result in mildew and other harmful bacterial growth. The Air Scrubber is the best solution for RVs, trailers, fifth wheels and motor homes. The beauty with the portable unit is that we can ship and deliver it to you for FREE even if you are not in our service area, between Seattle and Bellingham, WA
The Air Scrubber is also a breeze to maintain! No cleaning is required and the UV bulb has an easy to view indicator included.
Air Scrubber Plus Description:
- Duct or plenum installed natural air system
- Discreet or concealed installation
- 100/277 volt option available
- UV bulb monitoring indicator included
- Low maintenance – no cleaning required
- Purifies the air and reduces particles that can irritate allergies and asthma
- Protect people from dangerous contaminants and pollutants and protects heating and cooling systems from dust buildup
- HVAC systems with accessible ducts
- Residential and commercial use
- Ozone production
- 0.00ppm with ozone-free replaceable ActivePure Cell (safe for even the most sensitive people)
- 0.40ppm with ozone replaceable ActivePure Cell
- Input voltage: 24 volts, 1A
- 8.5”H x 8.5W” x 11D”
- 21.59cm L x 21.59cm W x 27.94cm D
- 3lbs. – 200*F
- Up to 2,000 sq. ft. Nominal; 3,000 sq. ft. Maximum, option for 5,000 sq ft.
If you’re looking for the single, easiest to install product available today in Bellingham, that freshens, cleans, and purifies the air, try the Air Scrubber Plus brand of air purifiers. They’re second to none when it comes to odor control, dust and mildew elimination, and allergy management.
Option 2: PureAir™S AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM
Cleans the air in your home better than any other single system you can buy and install the same day in Bellingham WA.
UNMATCHED PURIFICATION by Lennox
Many air-cleaning systems filter out particles. Some destroy germs, and some attack odors. The PureAir™ S Air Purification System is a whole-home solution that combats all three major types of indoor air contaminants.
1. Removes 99.9%* of mold spores, pollen, dust and pet dander. Removes more than 95% of fine particles absorbed by the lungs down to 0.3 micron**.
2. Removes or destroys 90%* of flu and cold viruses, infectious bacteria like MRSA and other living microorganisms down to 0.01 micron**. The coronavirus still has to be tested with the PureAir system. The coronavirus wasn’t a widespread issue when the PureAir technology and product were tested and released to the market.
3. Destroys household odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from sources like cooking fumes, pets, cleaning supplies, paints, solvents, carpeting and upholstery.
- UVA LIGHT AND CATALYST
A titanium-dioxide-coated catalyst activated by an ultraviolet lamp breaks down odors and VOCs through a contamination destruction process called photocatalytic oxidation.
- CARBON CLEAN 16® FILTER
MERV 16-rated*** filter with activated, carbon-coated fibers captures contaminants as small as .01 micron**, removing them from circulation.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER THE LENNOX PUREAIR?
- Cleaner Air: Unlike other air purification products on the market, the PureAir™ S system does not produce any ozone as a by-product and actively works to reduce ozone, a known lung irritant.†
- Photocatalytic oxidation destroys odors, and so does the Carbon Clean 16 filter. Carbon inside the filter that’s been treated with oxygen reacts with odors, neutralizing them before they can recirculate in your home.
- The PureAir™ S Air Purification System is equipped with smart and sensing features that make maintaining your system a breeze. Built-in sensors monitor the life of both the filter and the Purifier
UVA light so you don’t have to. When it’s time to change the filter or the Purifier, the PureAir™ S lets you know through your iComfort® S30 Ultra Smart Thermostat.
- PEACE-OF-MIND PROTECTION. The PureAir™ S system comes with a 10-year limited warranty on all covered components.†† You can even get it with parts and labor warranty for 10 years.
- You can finance YOUR COMFORT
Enjoy more comfort and purchasing power. Take advantage of flexible financing options that allow you to enjoy the innovation, precision and efficiency of Lennox on your terms.
*Based on laboratory and field studies.
**One micron equals approximately 1/25,000 of an inch.
*** The Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) is an independently tested, industry-standard method of evaluating filters based on the fraction of particles removed from air passing
through them at a given velocity. A higher MERV rating means a greater percentage of particles are trapped by the filter.
†Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences,” August 2006.
Note: Due to Lennox’ ongoing commitment to quality, specifications and ratings are subject to change without notice
“WHAT CAN I DO NEXT TO SAFEGUARD MY HOME?”
Call us! If you know which system will benefit you the most, we can schedule it now. If you would like more information, we are happy to assist you with any materials or answers you may need. You may choose to have us come and evaluate your home and your family’s needs Based on our analysis of your situation, in addition to the appropriate air filtration system, we may recommend energy recovery ventilators (ERVs) or heat recovery ventilators (HRVs).
ERVs draw fresh air into your building. These systems recover energy and humidity from this fresh air.
HRVs use the heat found in stale exhaust air to preheat incoming fresh air. This process reduces the energy needed to bring outside air up to ambient room temperature.
ERVs and HRVs save you money on utility costs!
Other technologies include:
- UV lights
- HEPA air filters
- Carbon air cleaners
BREATHE HEALTY! CLEAN, FRESHEN, AND PURIFY YOUR AIR:
CALL US TODAY AND GET A